Although many Luxe Homecare’s clients reside in the greater Los Angeles area and beach communities, we do provide in-home care and home health care services to the Inland Empire, specifically to the Riverside community.
One of the more affordable areas to live in Southern California, Riverside is an attractive option to many single, families and seniors who can’t afford the high rents or home prices closer to Los Angeles.
How Luxe Homecare and Home Health Care Can Help
Anyone who needs assistance in the home due to a long-term illness or injury or to age in place can use our in-home care services. They include:
- Light housekeeping (vacuuming and laundry)
- Medication reminders
- aid with acts of daily living
- Meal planning and preparation
- Respite care (when family members take on the role of primary caregiver)
- Transportation services (ambulatory only).
Our Home Health Care Department can provide nurses, aides, social workers, physical, occupational and speech therapists in your home following surgery, injury or long-term illness.
Why Luxe instead of an individual caregiver? Here are the top five reasons:
- Our caregivers are employees of the Luxe Homecare agency, and as such, we provide Worker’s, Compensation Insurance, Bonding, and Liability Insurance. Every employee is trained from the day we hire them throughout their employment so that they can handle any homecare situation that comes our way. We perform background checks to ascertain if they have anything in a potential employee’s history that may create a liability for Luxe or for our clients.
- We have a proprietary system that helps our offices track our caregivers, so we know when they arrived at your loved one’s home and when they leave. It also allows up to provide backup for them when they are ill or are running late.
- We provide transportation to doctor’s appointments, social and family gathers, events, and more. And if our caregiver can’t do it, we have a separate transportation service that can. A caregiver who is an independent contractor can’t make that promise to you.
- We are licensed, certified or accredited by Medicare, the California Department of Social Services, The California Department of Public Health, The Joint Commission, and California Association of Health Services at Home. Luxe has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has partnered with Scan Health Plan, Aetna, Blue Shield, Health Net, and United Healthcare.
- Our clients’ Yelp reviews and those on Google and Facebook tell us that we’re meeting the gold standard in in-home and home health care.
Luxe provides services to those living in Bel Air, Beverly Hills, Brentwood, Malibu, Pacific Palisades, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Riverside, and Santa Monica. To find out how Luxe Homecare can help your family member contact our offices can be reached at (310) 454-5500.
11801 Pierce St., Suite 200
Riverside, CA 92505